MINISTRY OF DUCATION AND TRAINING
Re. School exclusion, school return and full-time academic result alerts
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Nghệ An,October 2016
To: All deans of Training Departments
Based on decision No. 43/2007/QĐ-BGDĐT on 15th August, 2007; Circular No. 57/2012/TT-BGDĐT on 27th December, 2012 passed by Minister of Ministry of Education and Training regarding to amending Regulations of academic credit-based full-time university and college training and Decision No. 868/QĐ-ĐHV released by Vinh University President regarding elaborating some articles in Circular No. 43/2007/QĐ-BGDĐT; for 2016-2017 academic year planning, Vinh University starts approving for all school exclusion, school return and academic result for Class 53, 54 , 55, 56 and all full-time previous classes. For the approval preparation, all deans are required to implement all the followings:
1. Check academic results and make a list of all students having the followinh status:
- Accumulated GPA from the beginning of the program to the point of the approval:
Class 56: < 1.20
Class 55: < 1.40
Class 54: < 1.60
All previous classes: < 1.80
- Accummulated credits from the beginning of the program to the point of the approval:
Class 56: < 10 credits
Class 55: < 20 credits
Class 54: < 30 credits
All previous classes: < 45 credits
c) Total credits with F acrrued from the beginning of the proram excluded credits of Military Education and Physical Education (From Class 56 backwards): > 24 credits.
2. Make a list of all students in school exclusion force if in the following cases:
3 times consecutively receiving academic result alert and school exclusion in the following academic years: 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016.
3. Make a list submitted to Political-Students Affairs Department for school exclusion approval by University Council in the following cases:
- Drop school without any approval, no registration without any reason in the academic year 2015-2016 and semester I of academic year 2016 – 2017.
The list to be sent to each class for double-checking and confirmation for prioritized cases i.e students from the minorities, children of martyrs and wounded soldiers.
4. The lists to be sent to Division of Academic Affairs by 8th November, 2016.
This Official dispatch is to be put into action once received.
- All deans of Training Departments
- President (b/c);
- Archives: Admin. Affairs Dept. Academic Affairs Dept
FOR THE PRESEDENT
(signed and sealed)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thái Văn Thành