- Training departments and related departments
- Training departments and schools
- Completing the examination for 54th course full time undergraduate students and the previous courses
- Reviewing units, accrued credits, accrued average point of all full time undergraduate students ( 54th course and the previous courses) in accordance with full time training curriculum to recognize graduation.
- Informing to students to pay all tuition and other fees before September 20th 2017
- Commenting, assessing, classifying and recording in student profiles on the CMC system.
- Department of Academic Affairs
- Reviewing all student information and conditions for considering graduation in accordance with training regulations.
- Graduation recognition for students on the CMC system before September 20th 2017
- Summarizing the list from the departments and submitting to the Graduation Recognition Council.
- Centre for Quality Assurance
- Developing the examination planning and marking. The due date is at 5pm September 20th 2017
- Reviewing mark management software and study result data, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness
- Department of Students Affairs, Centre for Information Technology, Department of Administrative Affairs
Coordinating with training departments and institutes to update the student information: full name, date of birth, place of birth, ethnicity, gender on CMC software system
- Centre for Continuting Education
Coordinating with the department of foreign language to check and update in the software system CMC of all types of foregin language certificates; examination result must be completed on CMC software before September 20th 2017
- Department of Planning and Finance
Coordinating with training departments and institutes to check tuition fees and other fees of last year students; then notifying them to be paid before September 20th 2017
Graduation recognizition registration: Students who are now eligible for graduation, need to submit a graduation recognizition application to the department or institute before September 20th 2017